Friday, February 27, 2009

I See Goat

OK, back to goats. I diverged there for a couple of issues, but I'm back to my senses. Specifically the sense of sight.

I love photography and recently have been posting to My Shot on National Geographic's website. They have some amazing amateur and professional images here and I pulled these to share with you (just click on any of them to see a larger version)...


This one reminds me of traffic jams in Paonia, Colorado. Only those were sheep. Or cows. I think if I'd come across this I would have hopped out of the car and started helping to herd.

Any llama relation?



I don't think I've ever seen a more content-looking goat.









Intense dramatic gazes, seeping from the eyes of these youngin's.





And the Ultimate "Awwwwh!":


If these don't make you want to grab a goat and squeeze, I don't know what will.

No comments:

Post a Comment