Friday, February 13, 2009

Its All About Love

'Tis the season for love, and I want to share that I've finally found mine. Please note, I don't "think" I've found him, I know I have. And he feels the same.

This is new for me, because in the past I've always questioned if I was "in love". I certainly had love for many of my boyfriends, but somehow knew deep down that they weren't the one. It is true what they say, when you are in love, you know it. Undeniably. The best part (well, one of the best parts) is that he is OK with getting goats someday!

When I first met Scott (at left), I have to admit it was not love at first sight. I was in one of those questioning relationships at the time (I think he was too), and I came in the shop where he worked to get my bike tuned. We discussed his parents, who I already knew, and my recent move to town. That was it.

After about 14 months, I went back in to order a commuter bike and after constructing it, he asked me on a bike ride. I was flattered, of course, but I told myself he was younger (2 1/2 years) and at 6'3", I'd never be able to reach him (I'm 5'1").

Well, we figured things out (have you ever wondered how Chihuahuas and Great Danes make it work?), and though I never would have pegged him as my type, the chemistry is there.

Here's wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day (especially you, Hottie Scotty- Hollar Baby)! And for those of you who haven't found the love of your life yet, be patient- YOU WILL!


GoAnimate.com: Steamy love


Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment